Monday, October 02, 2006

DA BEARS!!!!!

Thats right my friends, the mighty Chicago Bears are 4-0!!! Can you smell a Super Bowl title?? I think so... I think its time to bring back the Fridge and Jim McMahon for an all new version of the Super Bowl Shuffle!!!!

And on that note! Uni is goin great. I've been very busy, as I have started teaching my class. I teach every Thursday and Friday now. Once I got the first lesson under my belt I was fine. Hopefully smooth sailing from here on in! Doubtful......

Hockey season starts on Wednesday! GO LEAFS GO! I think this is our year! Its always our year! I'm a little worried tho, because I think my brother plays on the Leafs. Can you guess whick one he is?


The similarities are quite scary! I cant tell who my real brother is!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out in the middle east!

Danny T

P.S. Send Dill Pickle Chips

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home