Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas Lights in Glasgow

I was out and about in the big city today, and had to go check out the Christmas lights in George Square. I think that they were turned on last week sometime. Here we have the only ice rink in Scotland. I think they put up a skating rink every December. No sticks, no pucks, no nets, figure skates only.
Reindeer in Scotland. Guarding the BIG TREE. Pulling Santas sleigh. Santa is mysteriously missing though. He must be busy getting all my presents together. I hope his printing press is working properly. Santa, I would like only large bills, in a non sequntial order. Thanks big man.e! OOOOOOh! AAAAAAAHHH! Soooooo big. Sooooo bright. Huge electric bill. Glasgow city hall in the background. Berry Berry Nice. And finally, the huge phallic symbol in the middle of the square. It even has a nice ribbon on the top.
Hope everyone is getting ready for Xmas! I'll be back in Vancouver on the 12th of Decemeber. You get to enjoy my company till the 3rd of January! Get the beers chilled. See ya soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home