Thursday, January 11, 2007

MONEY CANT BUY ME HAPPINESS!


But it would sure help!!! Well hello there people! Long time no see! I'm back in action in sunny Scotland now. Enjoying UNiversity and the many exciting lectures that come with that. Ive been busy this week with art and PE lessons. Painted a monkey and a fox! I am ssoooooo talented.... and today i think i pulled a muscle trying to tie my shoelace in PE.

This posting is for everyone who I may have lent money to in the past. I WANT IT BACK! If there was ever a time where I lent you a dollar, or 10 cents for a snickers bar, I WANT IT BACK. I am now officially a broke student. Ahhh the life... so think way back in all of your collective memory banks. Way way back. If these words, "Dont worry about it" "You dont need to pay me back" "Its on me" "Get me back some other tome" every left my mouth when handing over money, I dint mean any of them.I take it all back, The time is now to pay up, with interest. So please send your re-payments to:

Broke Student

Flat 1/3 50 White Street

Partick, Glasgow

Scotland

G11 5EA

Thank you for your time.

1 Comments:

Blogger fabbri said...

oh that reminds me. you owe me 27pence from your time in london ( i lent it to you to get those shiny white plastic shoes) and you owe me $3.12 from the time in Philly when I had to get you cleaned up after your "accident"

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home