Thursday, January 25, 2007

Rick Springfield!


I felt my blog was missing a little something. Then it hit me..... We all need more Springfield in our lives. I've been aware of this for a long time, but some of you out there may have not clued in yet. This man is an icon. One of Americas greatest actors (General Hospital) but also a man when he puts pen to paper creates lyrical masterpieces. Jesse's Girl is arguably the greatest song of all time. The Springfield rocks out on this tune with not 1, not 2, but YES 3 guitar solos. The man can melt faces. So please take a look, as Present my 'Ode to Rick Springfield'


The man...









The groundbreaking album....



The song........... Please enjoy the Video..... Watch and learn you amatuers.....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFAmUv3Ix98


We must treasure this living legend.....


good bye.....




1 Comments:

Blogger Frugal Rock said...

My face just melted. That guitar solo in the bathroom is quite impressive.

Big Echo has seen no RS love since you left!

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home